Friday, August 14, 2009

Second Triathlon Lake Chaparral Sprint 2009

Well I did not drown in the first triathlon so that meant I had to do another

The swim was faster this time but due to my helpers sill playing at the beach when I was getting out of the water I lost a few minutes waiting for then and the wheelchair.

Transition to bike was good, the bike course was great but the hill was a bit much it was long a ran about 8% all the way up glad I only had to do it twice.

Transition to the chair was good but I found the course to be twisty the racing wheelchair does not like twisty.

Good race overall, I was faster then the last one overall and found out that if I wait until the end I get a medal and possible prise well I got my medal and won a pair of shoe's.

Overall a great event will be doing the Olympic distance next year.

Total Time - 209/223 1:55:39
Swim Time - 217/225 25:29
Bike Time -218/220 1:02:08
Roll/Run Time -38/222 28:03

1 comment:

Richelle Love said...

Nicely done Brian! You are going to kick butt when you do 70.3 next year!