Friday, August 14, 2009

Gotta Start Some Time

I have been a blog lurker for a while and have wanted to start one for some time so now is the time.

My first blog is about a magic date that date being May 24, 2001 at least I think that is the magic date.

What is so magic about this date, well that is a date that changed my life a little motorcycle accident and 3 months in the hospital leaving in a wheelchair with a new title to my name T12 Paraplegic.

So not to bore anyone that might read this I will give the quick rundown of what has happened since, Things that I feel at note worthy

1) Finished my Bachelor of Science degree - 2003
2) Got Married to my girlfriend at the time of my accident (Miranda) - 2001
3) Got a job working at a medical software company (CLINICARE) - 2003
4) Had kid number 1 Jackson David Martin - 2002
5) Had Kid number 2 Zachary Edward Martin - 2007
6) And I will say started this blog - 2009

I plan to use this blog to keep track of rants, accomplishments and success to share with anyone that might want to read about be but mostly to share with my kids as they grow older.

No comments: