Monday, July 26, 2010

Calgary 70.3

One week to go.

I have been feeling really good since Coral Springs, I am feeling stronger and more prepared. Note I could be more prepared.

I think the swim will be fine should take about an hour or less I hope I start with the pros so I will be swimming by myself until the first age group catches me.

T1 should take about 5min

The Bike is going be the make or break it for me I only have 5 hours after the last wave to finish it so really I figure I will have about 4hours and 30min I have to average 20km/hr and have been right around that speed in training.

Once the bike is done and I hit T2 I will be home free i will be able to do the run in 2hours or less but after riding part of the course the other day I have some issues with the two hills one gets to 14%grade that I will really struggle with but once that is out of the way it will he all good.

I am very exited about this race, it will be one of the hardest things I will ever do but I have to get my kids a medal and there is only one day to do this, finish.

No comments: