Monday, June 20, 2011

Winter update

Well in June and winter is way over but I need to add in what I was up to so quick and easy point form.

1) I started doing cross country skiing, I was not going to do any at all but got the chance to attend Canada Winter games in Halifax I so needed to get out and go for it. By the time I got to Halifax I got about 10 days in so my expectations where not to high but that was OK I had a great time got to compete with some great guys I ended up with a perfect record of three last place finishes.

2) I continued to teach the local CADS alpine program here in Calgary and had a great time with that, I did not get in too many days of alpine skiing this season but the days I got in was great and look forward to spending a lot of time in the mountains next season with the family.

Well that was winter next up spring

No comments: