Monday, June 20, 2011

Paternity

I started Paternity leave in May, I had a huge list of things that I wanted to do and so far not much has been done but I have had a chance to spend more time with my kids and family that is great.

I once again did the golden triangle this year a 300km bike ride over three days this year I was able to complete the who first day and felt great over 100km two huge climbs and felt great, Day two was a tough day only got about 50km done and 30km on the third day but felt great and was an improvement over last year.

I also did the Calgary Marathon for the 3rd time it was very good I took over 40 min off my time last year finishing in under 2hours I was going fast enough that I was stopped as they did not have the roads closed fast enough.

Next up last few weeks

No comments: